Property Management for Landlords in Jackson, Johnson, and Wyandotte Counties
We offer full service property management for a range of properties, including investment properties and owner occupied properties. These services include but are not limited to:
- Applicant Pre-Qualification and Criminal Background Checks
- Advertising your Property (Includes photos)
- Show property to prospective tenants (Vacancies will only be filled with owner approval)
- Draft leases and attend signing of lease by the tenant
- Rent collection and bank deposit to owners (5 business days after collection)
- Maintenance under $250 will be completed and billed to owner
- Projects in excess of $250 requires owner approval (7.5% contractors fee)
- Transmit any necessary legal documentation, including eviction and court costs
- ** TENANT PLACEMENT FEES are detailed in the management contract and vary depending on the size and number of units.
As a provider of exceptional property management services, KCPMG offers a complete package to our clients. We are one of the premier full-service property management companies in the Kansas City Metro because our services maximize investor’s potential cash flow. Our fees are well below the industry standard and we are genuine when it comes to our investors and their tenants.
We specialize in the management of single-family properties and multi-family and multifamily properties up to 30 units. In Kansas, we service the cities of Overland Park, Merriam, Mission, Olathe, Lenexa, Gardner-Edgerton, Spring Hill, Paola, Lawrence, and Kansas City, Kansas.
In Missouri, we provide services Kansas City, North Kansas City, Liberty, Independence, Blue Springs, Lees Summit and Raytown. Our staff is dedicated to maintaining high occupancy rates, while ensuring that the properties are properly maintained. We fully vet potential tenants through a full personal background and credit check, including work and income verification.
Kansas City Property Management Group also provides services for small commercial buildings, including cleaning services, and tenant make readies.
In some instances, we do not charge listing or placement fees, as our commitment is to fill vacancies quickly. Our fee structure varies dependent on the number of units and location.